Information on obtaining scholarships from the Ministry of Education of China for academic year 2018-2019:
List of documents:
1) Faculty reference letter
2) personal application addressed to the Vice-Rector Mazei with a justification of the reason for the internship, indicating the period and connection with the scientific. work (with the resolution of Deputy Dean for academic affairs)
3) the first page of the passport — 3 copies
4) 3 photos (color, matte, white background, 3,5×4,5 cm)
5) a certified copy of the student’s record book (2 copies in English/Chinese). For graduates — a notarized translation of the diploma and the enclosure to the diploma in English/Chinese — 2 copies.
6) for undergraduate and graduate students — 2 letters of recommendation from the scientific supervisor with the seal of the Faculty in Chinese/English. — 2 copies each
7) a brief essay on scientific interests and an internship plan with an indication of learning objectives (3 copies in Russian + 2 in English/Chinese (at least 200 words/hieroglyphs)). The title is «Essay on Scientific Interests and a plan of the internship at … university, China. Student of the … faculty, … year, full name». Sign by hand, put the current date.
8) if you speak Chinese: a document (reference) indicating the level of Chinese or the period of study (+ it is desirable to have a confirmed level 3-4 HSK — there will be more chances for selection). If Chinese is indicated in the record book, such a reference is not required
If you speak English — see above
9) application form for a foreign intern — 3 copies. in English / Chinese (to be completed after collecting all other documents and passing the competitive selection). Before filling in the questionnaire choose 3 universities for an internship (To be filled out at http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org)
10) standard medical certificate (sample is attached), certified by the doctor’s seal and stamp of the Moscow polyclinic + 3 copies.
11) brief CV with contact details — 1 copy in the Russian language
You may learn the details at the foreign department of the faculty.